Saturday 28 July 2012

'Lympic Ladies #5 - Lolo Jones


Like her compatriot Hope Solo, Lolo has an entertaining name. If she were my second wife, I would probably move on to being Lolo Solo. But before we get bogged down in my funny name fetish, it is worth noting the rest of her attributes: also tall, also very good looking, also fine with posing naked.

There is, however, a problem: Lolo is a no-no. In the lead-up to the Games, the Iowa native revealed that she is still a virgin, and claimed “
the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life — harder than training for the Olympics, harder than graduating from college – has been to stay a virgin before marriage”. Which seems like showing off, in truth. Losing my virginity is probably the hardest thing I’ve ever done. As a teenager, I probably stood more chance of winning the Olympics than getting laid.

So to the dismay of the legions of red-blooded males scouring the Olympic village (and probably a few female Eastern European shot-putters too), the hottest 110m hurdler of the Games is off-limits. The most you’re going to get from her is a lecture – and maybe her allocation of 15 condoms if you’re lucky…






No comments:

Post a Comment