Thursday 9 August 2012

'Lympic Ladies #18 - Romy Tarangul

I was, it is reasonable to say, rather critical of judo earlier in these Games. I stand by it, too; a pair of mildly irked folk in bathrobes pulling and tugging at one another does not constitute a sport for me. I may, however, reconsider my opposition to watching the sport if one particular woman is playing: the delectable Romy Tarangul.

Romy isn't quite a beastly fighting machine - in fact, she competes in one of the lightest weight categories and stands a petite 5'3. She is also, it should be pointed out, absolutely gorgeous, to the point that she posed for German Playboy a few years ago. I know, you figure the Germans aren't exactly the most fun in the world, and you might well be right, but if there's one thing that the foreign film section of the library has taught me it's that the Germans know sex.

As in the traditional Playboy way, the pics are nude. In my traditional ham-fisted Luddite way, I can't figure out how to have one of those 'click here for more' jobbies, and I know some of you will be reading this at work. So I've gone to the trouble of drawing underwear on her. If you're not happy, I'm sure you can navigate your way to google images and help yourself.



2 comments:

  1. I see the addition of clothing as artistic vandalism as she actually looks like a painting herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with TheChizler.

    As a paid-up subscriber of this blog, I DEMAND that the original pics be posted, UNALTERED!!

    ReplyDelete